BABY BONDING: Growing Connections with Your Baby
Dates available: 7th February to 20th March 2020
Venue: Derry Office, 5B Garden Of Reflection, 9 Pump Street, L’Derry, BT48 6JG
Facilitator: Katie O’Brien
NEW 6-WEEK SERIES OF BABY CLASSES BASED AT OUR NORTH WEST PLAY THERAPIES CENTRE.
6 to 12 month babies 9.30 to 10.15am
12 to 18 months babies 11am to 11.45
18 to 24 months toddlers 12 to 12.45
28 weeks pregnant Mums to-be to 6 months babies 1 to 1.45
This is the first session of this six-week course, running from Friday 3rd January.
During our series of classes, you’ll discover:
* Playful ways to deepen the bond between you and your new little one
* The latest infant development and attachment theory through simple, fun activities
* Relaxation practices for you and your baby
* Weekly ideas/handouts to take home
* A warm, welcoming small group for parents and babies, and space to have a cup of tea at the end of each session.
Facilitated by our associate registered Play Therapist and licensed Baby Bonding practitioner, Katie O’Brien, these weekly sessions provide a nurturing space for you as parent/caregiver to connect with your new baby. Baby Bonding is a theory-driven, evidence-based relationship programme that uses proven mechanisms to support secure attachment. Baby Bonding translates the latest theory into simple activities for you and your baby.
***Places are limited to six baby/adult pairs***
Please see Additional information for Terms and Conditions.